Skills Maintenance (proficiency) dates:
- 1st Proficiency – Sunday 14th September 2014, commencing at 0800 hours
- 2nd Proficiency – Sunday 12th October 2014, commencing at 0800 hours
- 3rd Proficiency – Sunday 09th November 2014, commencing at 0800 hours
Prior to attending your proficiency your membership fees must be paid, membership form submitted and proficiency theory questions completed.
ANNUAL DINNER AND PRESENTATION NIGHT
A night to celebrate the 2013-2014 season with members and special guest of Broadbeach SLSC.
VENUE: Broadbeach Surf Life Saving Club- 27 Broadbeach Blvd, BROADBEACH 4218
DATE: 5th July 2014
TIME: 6.30pm for 7.15pm start
DRESS: Smart Casual
COST: $55.00 Seniors & $45.00 Juniors (includes dinner/beer/wine/soft drinks)
RSVP: 20th June 2014(with payment please)
Lee Buttrum- Administrator
email@example.com or 0755275154
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 79th Annual General Meeting of the Broadbeach SLSC will be held on Saturday 5th July 2014, at the clubhouse, commencing at 1.00pm.
- Recording of attendance and apologies
- Confirmation of the previous Annual General Meeting Minutes
- Presentation and adoption of the Annual Report and Financial Statements
- Notice of Motion
- Election of Officers
- Endorsement of Branch Councillor (Club President)
- Endorse Junior Activities Committee
- Endorse Finance, Building, House, Social or any other Committees
- Endorsement of Affiliation with South Coast Branch, SLSQ & SLSA
- Appointment of Honorary Solicitor
- Appointment of Club Auditor
- Election of Life Members
- General Business
NOMINATION FOR OFFICE BBCH 2014
Broadbeach SLSC lifesavers will be patrolling over the entire Easter break. This is the 18-21st of April 2014. Come down and say hello to our lifesavers! and always swim between the red and yellow flags!
Broadbeach SLSC is the ideal location for a Christmas party.
Book now!! Please see below the 2014 Christmas party package.
2014 Christmas Parties- Broadbeach SLSC
More information about Broadbeach’s beach download the BeachSafe App onto your phone! or visit us online at www.beachsafe.org.au
This has a number of details about Broadbeach and its surroundings.
Broadbeach SLSC lifesavers will be out in force this week to collect vital funds for Broadbeach SLSC through the Surf Safe Appeal.
All the funds raised by Broadbeach SLSC members will go directly to Broadbeach and its members.
Broadbeach SLSC would like to say thank you to dulux for painting our surf club!
Click on the link below to watch our video
Broadbeach SLSC will be opening their doors on the 29th of September 2013 to new and exsiting members. Come down and check out Broadbeach SLSC and take part in a number of great activities.